The participants of the BEST+ blended staff week will:
- learn new ways of looking at and managing students’ problems and helping students to find solutions for a better mobility experience;
- be able to recognise the importance of using an appropriate language to communicate successfully with students and partner institutions;
- get knowledge why humans have a fundamental need to belong to groups and how it can be used to enhance student experience;
- get familiarized with the latest statistics on students’ use of internet/social media and how they influence their experience during studies;
- find out about useful and easy to implement practices on how to use social media to disseminate students’ positive experience;
- be able to draft and implement a strategy for an integration of international students into local communities;
- get an awareness regarding how the cooperation with student organisations help to enhance student experience;
- get an insight into student perspective of the mobility exchange.
Welcome to the Blended Erasmus+ Training on the international student experience.
This training combines eLearning (virtual content) and a 3-day event (physical training) in Lodz, Poland.
A draft programme of the physical training can be found here
The training team will consist of the following:
Karolina Adamiak, International Relations Officer, University of Lodz, email@example.com
Katarzyna Ciupa, International Relations Officer, University of Lodz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Weronika Ćmielewska, International Relations Officer, University of Lodz, email@example.com
Inês Moreira, Trainer, Erasmus Student Network, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rasmus Benke-Åberg, Director, Erasmus Student Network, email@example.com